Organic Pest Control Solutions
At Viking Pest, we know how important it is to our customers to have the option of organic pest control. Viking’s Organic pest control program is a natural pest control solution to rid your home of unwanted pests and the diseases they carry.
What is Organic Pest Control?
Our Organic program utilizes natural pesticides derived from organic materials, such as oils gathered from plants.
Environmentally safe pest treatments allow you to effectively protect your home and the environment without the use of chemicals.
What are the Benefits of Organic Pest Control?
- An organic pest control program utilizes natural pesticides to get rid of pests. This includes materials that are derived from organic sources, like oils gathered from plants.
- Organic treatments mean that you don’t need to worry about your children or your pets spending time away from your home after a treatment.
- Our organic treatments are eco-friendly compounds that are biodegradable and won’t hurt the environment
- Our organic treatments will get rid of many different pests, including ants, cockroaches, ticks, rodents, moths, and beetles
- Our organic treatments work in conjunction with our Integrated Pest Management (IPM) procedures, where we use exclusion techniques and environmental modifications to assist with the pest management control methods and effectively get rid of pest problems
Is Organic Pest Control More Expensive?
With the natural nature of organic pest control solutions, more treatments and applications may be necessary to protect your home from unwanted guests than if a non-organic pest control management solution is performed.
If you are looking for pest control solutions that don’t rely heavily on the use of possibly dangerous pesticides, contact the professionals at Viking Pest. Our trained and knowledgeable technicians know how to effectively eliminate pests from your home using organic materials and IPM techniques. Our pest control services can help you eliminate pests that are currently in your home as well as prevent potential pest problems from occurring.