HOW TO PROTECT YOUR HOME FROM SPIDERS
Spiders, spiders everywhere! At least that what we’re hearing from our customers. If you’ve got spiders in your New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland home you’re not alone. They’re inside your homes, on your property, and you may be getting very sick of feeling like you can’t turn around without seeing another spider. We feel your frustration! Spider control in the summer is tough, but your local pest control experts at Viking Pest Control can help; follow these tips for reducing spider populations on your NJ, PA, DE, or MD property.
- Examine the exterior of your property and look for areas where insects and spiders may be entering. Check around where utility cables and pipes enter the home, filling any gaps to eliminate entry points.
- Trim bushes and trees back away from your home; these can create a bridge that allows insects and spiders into your home.
- Check screens over windows and doors to make sure they are free from snares. If you notice any areas where the mesh isn’t fully intact, either patch it up or replace the entire screen to keep pests out.
- Reduce areas of clutter so that insects and spiders have fewer places to hide.
- Clean up spider webs whenever you see them to deter spider activity.
Get a Fast, Free Estimate
These simple spider prevention tips can help you avoid common spiders in NJ, PA, DE, and MD as well as poisonous spiders that are trying to get into your home. If it’s too late for you and spiders have already found their way into your home, the professionals at Viking Pest Control can help. With our Home Protection Plans your home will remain free from a wide variety of pests, including spiders. The Viking Pest Home Protection Plans are guaranteed as effective throughout the year, offering careful inspection services, preventative measures, and free call-back service for covered pests.
For all your pest control needs trust the local experts at Viking Pest Control. We’ve been protecting homes and businesses throughout NJ, PA, MD, and DE since 1980 and our focus is on keeping our customers satisfied and responding quickly to their needs. Give us a call today to find out why so many people have already chosen Viking Pest Control to reduce spider populations inside their properties already this year and see why you should choose us too!