Is your business decorated with holiday items? Here are a few simple tips to keep your decorations pest free after the holidays.
- Make sure the area that you are storing your items is clean, and in a cool dry area.
- Eliminate all sources of food and water within the storage area. Denying pests these two vital necessities will help keep pests away.
- Keep trash or any dry stored goods away from the area. Any distinct smells will help lure pests.
- Try closing any possible entry points to the area. This can be done by filling small holes, installing sweeps, and making sure products are tightly sealed.
- When it comes to storing larger items, make sure that you are using containers that have sealable lids. Plastic bins and barrels are some of the best options for long-term storage in unfrequented places.
- Prior to storing the decorations, inspect the areas for signs of pests. If you notice any large holes or any bugs, Viking offers FREE inspections for any business. One of our Inspectors will be able to identify the problem, potential risks and offer possible solutions to ensure your business is pest free.
Let Viking Take Care of Your Business's Pest Control Needs
To combat the risk of pests, schedule a FREE, thorough site evaluation of your business. If we happen to find the presence of pests, we'll quickly identify what they are and come up with an effective approach. With four decades of experience, Viking offers pest management programs with innovative solutions. Call 1-800-618-2847 for your FREE Site Evaluation today.