Hire Reputable Pest Management for Your Business
Throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland, a variety of pests thrive and threaten the health and safety of businesses. A pest infestation can damage the structure of your business, your inventory, and can ruin your reputation with the public. When you uncover a problem, it is essential to work with a reputable pest management company. At Viking Pest Control, we have over four decades of experience eliminating pest problems. Customer satisfaction is our top priority.
Top Reasons to Choose a Reputable Pest Control for your Business.
- Preserve your business's reputation
- Maintain sanitary conditions within your business
- Protect your business's property and inventory
- Work with licensed technicians with preventative pest management experience
Types of Businesses that are Affected by Pest Infestations
Throughout NJ, PA, DE, and the Eastern Shore of MD there are a number of industries that can be negatively affected by pest problems. To eliminate issues, having a reliable pest control provider is essential. While all industries can benefit from preventative pest control, below are a few industries that should always have an active pest management plan in place.
- Tourism/Hospitality. When it comes to guest-centric businesses, reputation and word of mouth are keys to growing the success of your business. Pest presence can easily tear down even the most successful of businesses. With the speed of social media, it is important to be preventative about pest control before news of a pest problem can spread online, or worse go viral. No guest wants to see pests, stay one step ahead with the help of Viking Pest Control's pest prevention experts.
- Food Service Facilities: Any facility that handles food service can suffer greatly from pest problems. Besides the health risks that certain insects and mice pose to food, very few diners enjoy watching ants or cockroaches crawl while they eat. Viking Pest Control offers specialized pest prevention plans customized to the unique needs of your food service business.
- Shopping Centers and Grocery Stores: Few customers enjoy shopping at clothing or grocery stores that have insects and other bugs crawling around. Also, these pests can devastate inventory. Moths can leave holes in fabric, and other creatures can eat and spread bacteria onto food.
- Office Space. Any type of office that serves the public will earn a poor reputation when pest infestations are present. Also, office space that is not open to the public can suffer as well. If employees fall ill to diseases that pests spread, it can severely damage morale and decrease productivity.
Get a Fast, Free Estimate
Types of Pests in NJ, PA, MD, and DE
With the multitude of pests present throughout New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, and the Eastern Shore of Maryland a reputable pest control company, like Viking Pest Control, is needed to prevent pests from entering and disrupting businesses. Below are a few of the most common pests to make their way into businesses.
- Bed bugs: Bed bugs usually hide in the crevices of mattresses and feed on blood. Their bites can cause allergic reactions, which can be severe. Although they are not known to spread diseases, bites can cause a great deal of discomfort and itching to guests and employees alike.
- Rodents: Rodents come inside for food and warmth. They spread diseases and can cause costly property damage. They contaminate food by chewing into packages and leaving behind bacteria.
- Flies: Although flies seem harmless, they feed on decaying waste and transfer bacteria to food and kitchen prep surfaces. Another concern is that flies pose a great nuisance to guests, to the point where guests may avoid your business if you have flies present.
- Moths: Moths can destroy a clothing business or a warehouse that stores fabrics. These creatures can contaminate food products as well. In the larvae stage, these pests infest stored items and destroy clothing and linens. In large processing facilities, infestations can be quite costly.
- Ants: Ants multiply quickly. Certain varieties, like carpenter ants, can cause structural damage. Also, ants carry and spread bacteria. Since they adapt to the environment, they are difficult to eradicate without professional assistance.
Treatment Options and Proactive Measures from Viking Pest Control
Viking Pest Control services commercial clients throughout NJ, PA, DE, and the Eastern Shore of MD. We understand the expensive physical damages that insects and rodents can do to a building and the way infestations negatively affect a business's reputation. We provide a free consultation, which includes a complete inspection so that we can develop the most effective treatment options for your individual needs. Our trained technicians use the newest equipment and treatment methods to rid your business of all types of infestations. With advanced solutions such as our SMART digital rodent control, Viking is prepared to protect your business from pest pressure.
When you suspect a pest infestation within your business, it is crucial to work with a reputable pest management service. At Viking Pest Control, we work fast to identify your problems and to effectively eliminate all issues. We offer advice to prevent future problems from occurring as well, saving you time and money. To maintain the safety of your clients, employees, and inventory, it is best to attack pest problems with a trusted team. Viking is familiar with the most common pests in the area and knows how to keep them away. Give us a call at 800-618-2847 or fill our online form to learn more and schedule your free site evaluation!