EASIEST WAY TO GET RID OF WASPS
Do you have anyone in your life who always seems to do things the hard way? If you have a teenager, you might. Young adults don’t always make the best decisions. You can explain in five different ways how their way isn’t going to do what they think it’s going to do. But what do they do? They still do it their way. It’s all part of growing up. When it comes to getting rid of wasps, it is always best to do it the easy way.
Get a Fast, Free Estimate
The Hard Way
If you don’t know what the hard way looks like, here are a few common examples:
- A nest is discovered under the roofline of a house. The homeowner goes to the store to get a can of pesticides, only to find out that the pesticide spray doesn’t reach the nest. The homeowner gets a ladder out and gets close enough to spray the nest, only to discover that it takes a lot longer to climb down a ladder than it does for angry wasps to fly out and sting several times.
- A nest is discovered under a roofline, and a homeowner opens a window to lean out and spray the nest. The closeness of the nest makes it easy for the spray to get to the nest, but also easy for the wasps to get to the homeowner before the window is shut.
- A nest is discovered under a roofline, and a homeowner is able to reach it with pesticide only if they get straight underneath it. But, what goes up must come down.
- A nest is discovered in an attic. A homeowner sprays the nest from over 15 feet away, thinking it is possible to spray a lethal dose and run down the attic stairs before the wasps are able to respond–not realizing the attic door has a gap at the bottom.
- A nest is discovered on the roofline of a shed. A homeowner uses a liberal amount of pesticides to soak the nest, not realizing that the leaking nest will produce a puddle on the ground that is toxic to pets.
The Easy Way
Professionals use established safety protocols to remove wasp nests properly. More importantly, professionals remove nests so you don’t have to.
If you live in NJ, PA, DE, or MD, let the wasp professionals at Viking Pest Control take care of those stinging pests. We offer wasp control as part of our year-round pest service, or one-time wasps control. While you may not have seen wasps yet, as the weather continues to improve, they are sure to return. When these stinging pests come back, you will know exactly who to call, our technicians are getting ready for another busy wasp season.